วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Gonzo OEP212 2LB Odor Eliminator Doesn't work for my particular situation

Gonzo #OEP212 2LB Pet Odor Eliminator
Gonzo #OEP212 2LB Pet Odor Eliminator Read more...

  • Gonzo #OEP212 2LB Pet Odor Eliminator
  • GONZO CORPORATION

  • the stink is mostly gone! Our storyWe've been battling our basement since we moved into our new rental home almost two months ago. It's extremely rare to have a basement in Phoenix AZ. Apparently neighborhood cats and mice found it novel as well and decided to use it as a toilet since the previous owner/occupants left the outside cellar door wide open the majority of the time. The stench and dampness it's pretty wet here right now and we're in a very low part of the city was pretty overwhelming.
    This odor eliminator is about to be eliminated I had really high expectations for this product after reading the other reviews. I don't understand how a couple people can have such overwhelming results from the same product that I'm about to pitch into my compost pile. Right now I'm thinking that perhaps I've purchased three worthless bags of rocks.My friend is an exotic cat breeder and has 22 cats in her home. She uses this type of product and swears by them. She has two litter boxes right in the living room yet there is zero odor anywhere. However she did purchase hers from another online business other than Amazon whether or not that makes a difference. These rocks look just like the decorative white rocks you can buy for landscaping and since I've had them for over a month now without any results whatsoever I'm considering having them tested. I even put them out in the sun all day to refresh them thinking maybe they're like a new cell phonethey have to be charged first before using.I scoop my litterboxes every other day yet the odor is everpresent. I've shampooed the carpet washed walls laundered throw rugs opened windows and doors for more ventilation etc. yet litter box odors and cooking odors aren't even phased by the presence of the rocks.Hopefully others will have a different experience.
    Seems to be working
    I am impressed! My sister introduced me to this product and voiced her positive impression. I was dubious but figured it was worth the test as I was tired of smelling the cat box in each of our 2 bathrooms. The improvement is unmistakable. I would not be without this product again.
    Pretty good for the price I will be honest if your pet has to use the litter tray you are going to smell it at first that's just the way of things. However once that moment has passed these particular odor eating rocks will hold you in good stead. I haven't had a problem since I bought them and I'd recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price for the result.For some context my cat's litter tray is in quite a small space at the top of a stairwell in front of the door to my room.
    Doesn't work for my particular situation I put two bags of this product in a small walkin clothes closet the only place I have room to put my kitty litter.It's been in there for two days with no noticeable difference.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Gonzo Pet Odor Eliminator Crystals Bags (Pack of 3) Works! I really like this stuff! It works! I have a great pyrenees and a smelly little mutt. I keep a bag next to their beds one in the living room and another in my room. I like it because it just neutralizes odors. There are no perfumes or ...Read the full

    • Gonzo Odor Eliminator (OEH212) amazing product My basement 1000 sq ft smelled like cat pee. I purchased 6 of these odor eliminators and placed them all over the basement. Within a week there was not a whiff of cat pee to notice. This is the coolest product! ...Read the full

    • The Original Bad Air Sponge Odor Neutralant Amazing I'm responsible for purchasing supplies for a group home for adults with developmental disabilities. We had persistent odor in one of our bathrooms despite daily scrubbing because staff would 'forget' to throw out used Depends immediately after use. After ...Read the full

    • Feliway Behavior Modifier Spray 75 ml Really works!   ...Read the full

    • Frost King B2 Mortite Caulking Cord 19-ounce 90-Foot Long, Grey Great product Much better than calking I used this to seal the gaps around a window air conditioner. Also use it to seal some older windows that had small air leaks. Sticks great and stays in place but is relatively easy to remove when desired. Can reuse many ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น