วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Amco 8402 Rub Away Bar Really gets the smell off

Amco Rub Away Bar
Amco Rub Away Bar Read more...

  • Great stocking stuffer for avid cooks
  • Great for use after working with onions, fish, or garlic
  • Rubbing the bar removes any odor from your hands
  • 4-Inch Length by 2-1/4-inch Width by 1-1/2-inch Height

  • Works GREAT It works. I don't know how but it works. Used a friend's first then got several one for me and a couple for friends. I love mine and keep it right by the kitchen sink.
    Really gets the smell off I keep one of these by the kitchen and the garage sink and I am never disappointed. They really get the smell off regardless of what I've been doing.
    Seems to work My husband says that allowing salt to dissolve on your fingers will also do the trick. I am anxious to try it for onions. I bought two one for the kitchen and one for my bathroom vanity. I have to admit that one day I skipped a shower and tried this Rub Away Bar instead of adding more deodorant and low and behold it worked! I'm sold.4212 This REALLY works.
    WOW!!! This workswas looking for natural deorderant and found this. It stopped oders from the first use.
    WORKS FOR SMELLY HOCKEY PLAYERS! My boyfriend plays adult league hockey and finds it very amusing to give me a 'face wash' after he plays a game and let me tell you hockey player equipment especially their gloves are the smelliest!! This smell never comes out of the equipment! After the games he would scrub and scrub his hands to get the smell off of them but it would just turn into a mixture of stench and irish spring. He got this soap bar and without having to scrub the smell came off.
    Bye bye fishy smell! I purchased a small case of canned salmon for a good priceI love salmon salad and salmon croquettes. But I HATE the way my hands smell for hours after picking the bones out of it. To get rid of the odor I've tried lemon juice liquid Cascade with bleach B&BW Kitchen Soap and various other remedies. This little SS bar is the only thing I've found that works this well. Yes any stainless steel item will workbut the shape of this bar with its rounded edges makes it such a better choice than a SS kitchen knife or other implement.
    FASTSHIPPINGOMG
    I works wonders! Just like advertised!!!I love it. I can finnaly cook and go to a party afterwards without smelling like garlic or onions.
    It REALLY works!!!!!! I just had to let everyone know that this product REALLY works!!!! I bought it for deodorant usenot kitchen use. I don't want to use deodorant with harmful chemicals so I have tried all kinds of natural deodorantToms of Mainedidn't work at all the crystal deodorantboth liquid and solid mineral deodorant and even milk of magnesia! I just used this in the shower and I tried it BEFORE soap just to test itAMAZING!!no odor whatsoever!!! I am amazed at this product! I can't wait to see how it performs as my deodorant replacement tomorrowI work on the treatment floor in a fast paced medical clinic I am going to bring my favorite natural deodorant with meThe Body Shopit's good but doesn't lasthave to reapply several times a day just in case! I am going to use the Amco bar in the a.m.
    Experimental Purchase I got this to instead of the De Odo works. This works just as well for more than half the moneyif used correctly. Reading the reviews really helped me with this purchase.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • WaterWorks Natural Vaginal Cleansing System Wonderful! I debated leaving this feedback because of the sensitive nature of this product. However I had to because I want women to use this and there are not enough reviews. I want to state in advance I do not know anyone at the company and ...Read the full

    • Trudeau Pot Clip Spoon Rest Very practical! This clip is awesome! I gave it as Christmas gifts to my mom and mother in law and they love it! Very practical great for making soups/stews or anything that requires stirring. The only thing is that if you have pots with a groove on the edge ...Read the full

    • Culinary Accessories - Odor Remover Bar (Removes odors from hands), Stainless Steel Good design. Solid piece of metal versus other soap shaped hollow ones. This may especially be usefull in hiking camping travel fishing etc. You can get parachute wire thru opening you do not lose it. ...Read the full

    • Architec Recipe Rock Great little helper Ever since I started printing recipes off websites they've been laying around my counter or taped to a cabinet as I cooked. This very little piece of equipment solves this problem. When in use it holds the paper upright and out of the way of ...Read the full

    • MIU France Stainless Steel Garlic and Truffle Slicer Not useful It can only slice the garlic at the beginning. Then it will have some build up. The handle is impossible to use. Very hard to get it moving. After using it only one time it has remained in the back of my kitchen shelf ever since. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น