วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pourri Before 2 75oz Bathroom Eliminator Poo Pourri is #2 (heh heh)

POO Pourri Trap-a-crap Before You Go 2.75oz Bathroom Odor Eliminator
POO Pourri Trap-a-crap Before You Go 2.75oz Bathroom Odor Eliminator Read more...

  • Never tested on animals.
  • Made in the USA.
  • 2.75 oz. bottle (up to 125 sprays).
  • Biodegradable, Non-Toxic.
  • Made with natural essential oils.

  • really works! This product really works! I heard about it and asked my plumber what he thought. He he told me that gives a free bottle to new clients. I even took one bottle to work.
    Poo Pourri is #2 heh heh What is there to say about this product. It works. It is a lovely alternative toum using nothing. My daughter spends time in an out of the hospital and I stay in the same room with her. The space is small and since it is a teaching hospital there are medical personnel in and out of the room at all times of the day and night. Let me just put it out there I am not a fan of public pooping but when you got to go you got to go. This stuff pretty much saves the day the room and the embarrassment. Speaking of embarrassment maybe they should sell it in a holster and I could strap it to my teenage son so that he can have it with him always. His future college roommate would surely thank me.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Poo-Pourri Original Scent 2 oz. Toilet Spray A different alternative This is different you spray it in the toilet instead of in the air. I think the odor of the product is overwhelming if you use the 34 sprays as recommended. I just us 2 sprays and it works fine. ...Read the full

    • Trap-A-Crap by Poo-Pourri (4fl oz) Amazing Odor Eliminator We bought this sort of as a family joke but it works wonders! One of our family members has potty smells that permeate the whole house. My wife and I were totally amazed when we used the product and there was no smell even in the bathroom. ...Read the full

    • Poo-Pourri X-Large 8 oz bottle Original Scent bathroom toilet air freshner odor masking spray Excellent product! Really works. We bought this to use at the office and it really works. The scent is light and fresh not heavy or cloying. We have 23 women in an office with one restroom so there are ample opportunities for unpleasant aftereffects and my office ...Read the full

    • Poo-Pourri Preventive Bathroom Odor Spray 4 oz This stuff saved my marriage!!! I saw this stuff in a restaurant and thought I'd order it and try it out for myself. Boy does this stuff work! You just put 46 sprays into the bowl before doin' your thang and I swear you smell nothing but pleasantry thereafter!My ...Read the full

    • Poo-Pourri Preventive Bathroom Odor Spray, 2 oz A different alternative This is different you spray it in the toilet instead of in the air. I think the odor of the product is overwhelming if you use the 34 sprays as recommended. I just us 2 sprays and it works fine. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น