วันอังคารที่ 12 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Urine Gone UG101R Stain Eliminator Not bad.

Urine Gone UG101R Stain & Odor Eliminator Kit
Urine Gone UG101R Stain & Odor Eliminator Kit Read more...

  • 24oz Spray Bottle Urine Gone
  • Scientific Blacklight To Detect Stains

  • Not bad. We ordered this when we moved into a place that used to house a few cats. We couldn't get rid of the smell. The blacklight is a neat idea but it doesn't work very well if you have lightcoloured carpets. Ours were tan with some white fibers intertwined in it so the whole carpet glowed. It was hard to tell where the urine spots were.The spray itself is pretty nice. It does a good job of getting rid of the pet stains and doesn't smell as strong as you would expect it to. It's actually kind of pleasant. Overall it's a good product. However we have better luck with using vinegar to clean our carpets. More effective and a lot cheaper.
    Worth trying We have two dogs and two cats . . . and years of pee stains in the carpet. Our carpet is beige and the black light works very well I'm surprised to hear others say it doesn't. It has to be pitch black in the house not even the light of a TV or light from another room. I hold up the light and can perfectly see where each stain is eek there are more than I anticipated.It's true that you go through a whole bottle VERY quickly I've been through three in the last few days. Every stain requires a lot of product especially if it's old. It does seem to take away the odor and soem of the visible stain but I think I'd have to use a lot more of it to completely get rid of the problem areas. Bottom line we need new carpets!!!TIP Buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond w/ a 20% off coupon. Refill bottles only cost $7 and change.
    Not sure if this works or if my dog is defective This didn't keep my bichon/shihtzu from peeing and pooing in his two favortie areas. Neither did replacing the entire floor so I can't say whether this spray will work for you.
    Urine Gone NOT FOR LAMINATE FLOORING! On 9/28/2010 I sprayed Urine Gone on an area in my laminate floored hallway where one of my pups had an accident. I left it to dry for several hours. Later that evening I fell at that spot and broke my tib and fib in my left leg and spent the next 36 days in the hospital and rehab. I am now home in bed for further rehabilitation. I sill cannot put weight on my left leg for another six weeks.Please please pleasewarn against spraying it on laminate flooring. Urine Gone does NOT dryit becomes an oil sheen. The instructions are not clear on this at all.
    Great Product But you need ALOT This stuff works great However you really need to soak the area with the product to get the best results. The spray bottle just doesn't do it. I have to pour it onto the stain getting it really wet. I didn't use the black light as I could see where my stain is. I have tried EVERYTHING and this is the only product that makes a dent on the pee stains from our pug.
    Really actually removes the stench of cat pee I think cat pee is the most evil substance on this planet. I believe we could crop dust our enemies with it and avoid war completely they'd have to submit! It's awful stuff and if you have dealt with it in your world you know what I mean.Washing sun time perfume even that other stuff that everyone says works because it smells like citrus don't come near Urine Gone.Urine Gone doesn't smell quite as good in fact it smells kind of weird not bad just weird when you spray it on but WHOA. Once it dries fully in a few days the smell is GONE. Like nosetocarpet can't detect it gone. Helps when you use it with the black light to find ALL of the stuff.Use it you'll see.
    It Works! I have used lots of other products for my confused cat who enjoys the occasional couchpee I've tried Nature's Miracle Just for Cats and the regular Nature's Miracle this one works best for me! It has a nice smell and really does eliminate urine smell from the couch.
    I love it It works great for my dogs urine and poo I don't know what you are talking about. I use this and only this to clean my pet's mess.
    Light is great spray is soso The black light is great is revealing spots. The spray leaves a bit to be desired. The spray is supposed to destroy the urine without scrubbing and it doesn't. Any pet owner knows that killing the odor of urine is nearly impossible. The spray does kill about 85% of the odor but leaves enough to where the animal is able to smell it and hit the spot again. This product however is better than anything offered in the store and I recommend it to pet owners.
    Didn't work at all Waste of Money!! I used this for a few weeks and did not notice any difference whatsoever in the cat stains/smells. It was totally ineffective I threw remainder out.Lately I've been using Petzyme to clean the stains and it works PERFECTLY no complaints whatsever even removes old stains. Still looking for a product to remove faint urine odor that still remains but have not had one that I am happy with.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Urine Gone Refill 48 oz Urine Gone totally! I couldn't live without this stuff. It removes odor from carpets furniture and clothing and so far I have yet to find a fabric I can't safely use it on. It's unscented so you don't have an obvious scent lingering afterward as with products like ...Read the full

    • Urine Gone UG101SL Stain & Odor Eliminator Refill 24oz Awesome Stuff If you have pets this product is your very best bet for cleanup. It kept my house clean through a new puppy ferrets who come out to play plus our cats who occasionally flip more than litter out of the box. You can also spray ...Read the full

    • Urine Off Odor and Stain Remover with Injector Cap for Cats 32oz Great Product My boyfriend and I had just taken in a stray cat. He was not neutered and began to have a problem with urinating around the house. We tried a few other products which were working in some spots but not on our things which had ...Read the full

    • Pet Naturals Calming for Cats (21 count) Taking a trip to the Vet?  
    • NaturVet Bitter Yuck No Chew Spray Doesn't Work We have three dogs a Beagle mix a Pomeranian mix and a pure bred Mastiff. They were chewing on our wood furniture and couch cushions. So I bought this spray and applied it as directed. They kept chewing. So I literally soaked the items with this ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น