วันอังคารที่ 19 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Citrus Magic Carpet Freshener Shaker Not true to its brand

Citrus Magic Carpet & Room Freshener 0.7 Pound Shaker
Citrus Magic Carpet & Room Freshener 0.7 Pound Shaker Read more...

  • For pet areas or especially tough odors, leave for 30 minutes before cleaning
  • 0.7 pounds
  • The power of Citrus Magic in the convenience of a carpet powder
  • Sprinkle on 5-10 minutes before vacuuming to leave all carpeted areas clean and citrus fresh

  • Ok Didn't work as well as I had hoped. It wasn't really a powder but more grainy which caused it to end up all over our wood floor. I was using for an old rug that had that musty smell and it seemed to absorb odor a bit but not as much as I had hoped.
    Don't bother with Citrus MagicZERO STARS would be the most accurate rating This doesn't hold a candle to FEBREZE odor eliminator for Fabrics Carpet and Air. Plus you can buy the Febreze product at any grocery store no waiting no hassle.I used to buy many citrus magic items NO MORE there is no comparison FEBREZE is much much better.
    Not true to its brand I did not like this product. I find that Glade products work far better. Yes this product is natural but it does not give you a lasting fragrance and is not worth the price. You can buy two bottles of Glade for this price and will be much more happy with your purchase. I love the Citrus Magic solid freshener but I will pass on this room shaker product.
    Nice pending your carpet type. I love citrus and thought I'd try this product. It smells great but with my rug in my family room it does not sink inside the rug to make a huge difference. This product needs to be more for rugs that have a little shag to it to get inside. The granules are more granules and not fine powder and sits on top of my rug so it doesn't really work for me. I gave it 4 stars because I would definitely use it for different types of rugs/carpets because it smells really nice. I still use what I purchased as a quick fix and it sits in my vacuum bag when I vacuum and it gives out a faint citrus scent in the vacuum.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Citrus Magic Litter Box Odor Eliminator 11.2 Ounce Shaker Contains Borax in it The main powdered ingredient is borax. And though natural 5 grams of it if ingested can kill a cat. Cats lick their paws to clean them after they get out of the liter box. And we are sprinkling this on our cat's liter. ...Read the full

    • Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator 22 Ounce Spray They don't call it 'magic' for nothing! I use this with my Tidy Cat Litterbox System. I love how the box works but after a few months I noticed that the plastic drawer was starting to retain a urine odor despite my best daily scooping and weekly sanitizing and my ...Read the full

    • Citrus Magic Odor Absorbing Solid Air Freshener Citrus 8 Ounces Love it! This air freshener is magic. It keeps your home smelling fresh for weeks! At first the scent is a little overwhelming. That only lasts for a few days. Then for a couple of weeks you have a house that smells clean. My only issue is that the scent ...Read the full

    • Johnson 32 Oz, Fresh Scent Carpet & Room Deodorizer 71687 Strong Scent That Works This item smells really good AND lasts. May be strong for some people @ first but it eases off and leaves your carpet and room smelling fresh and clean. Use less than you think you need! ...Read the full

    • North American NA222 Pure Citrus Orange Air Freshener - 7 fl. oz. Love the LEMON the ORANGE causes congestion I bought a four pack of Pure Citrus from a warehouse store and LOVE these air fresheners. I add them to my laundry liquid everything smells clean clean clean I spray them on the air conditioner filter when it turns on or ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น