วันศุกร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Mary Ellens AtmosKlear 16 oz Atmosklear does not work

Mary Ellen's AtmosKlear - 16 oz.
Mary Ellen's AtmosKlear - 16 oz. Read more...

  • Odor Eliminator
  • Permanently Eliminates Odors - does not mask them
  • Odorless
  • Biodegradable and Non-Toxic

  • Awesome!!! Checked around on the web for the best odor eliminator and this came up. It's awesome used it in my car to get rid of the dog smell and boy does it work. Sprayed it on once and the smell is gone completely. Now the car just smells of nothing.
    Did not eliminate odors as described Purchased this item on the recommendation of a car website to help eliminate stagnant odors in the heating/cooling system of my car. Appropriate use is to spray into the exterior air intakes as well as into the interior vents and the odor should be eliminated once it blows though. I used the spray as instructed and it did not eliminate the odor.Subsequently I spilled coffee with cream on the carpeting in my office. I sprayed the product on that as well and I can still smell spoiled milk.I'm not sure if this product has a shelf life or expiration date but I don't recommend wasting your money. I paid nearly $10 for the item and an additional $67 for shipping.
    Atmosklear does not work I purchased Atmosklear to eliminate or at least reduce the musty smell we have had with a recent used car purchase. The day it arrived I also had a sick dog who vomited in a couple spots. The vomit had a very foul odor.This product did not work at all. Following directions for use in our vehicle and waiting 24 hours the smell was still there and not even slightly reduced. And one would think that spritzing this on the dog spots immediately after they occurred would be the best situation for the product to work effectively and still nothing. The odor remained.
    Ms sceptical This is the best product I have found for odors in fabric and carpet. It eliminates the odor and does not leave a weird chemical smell.I wish the bottle was bigger though. I will go through this size pretty fast.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Smelleze® Reusable Mothball Deodorizer Pouch: X Large - Treats 150 Sq. Ft. smelleze eased the smell ! Hung 2 of these outside because I have a crazy downstairs neighbor that insists on throwing entire boxes of mothballs on our lawn to ward off snakes. The smell was so noxious I couldn't even use my porch. Even after ...Read the full

    • Smelleze® Eco Moth Ball Deodorizer Granules: 2 lb. Deodorizer Granules / Mothball Was disappointed in results instructions not provided to indicate how much to use to eliminate moth ball odor. Used what I thought was sufficient but had to place item outside in the sun for several days to ...Read the full

    • The Original Bad Air Sponge Odor Neutralant Amazing I'm responsible for purchasing supplies for a group home for adults with developmental disabilities. We had persistent odor in one of our bathrooms despite daily scrubbing because staff would 'forget' to throw out used Depends immediately after use. After ...Read the full

    • OdoBan Odor Eliminator - RTU Spray W/1 Gallon Concentrate Best EVER!!!!! I have 3 dogs and 4 cats so keeping the house clean and smelling fresh is a constant choir.Then one of the cats started urinating in the front room and the smell was awful! I tried at least 6 or 7 cleaners/remedies and ...Read the full

    • Wagan EL2022 Ionic Air Purifier Does its job but an interesting issue I bought this from amazon based on all the good reviews. I was trying to get the smoking smell out of my car. This product is petty impressive in that as soon as I turn it ON there seemed to be a magical ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น