วันพุธที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Febreze Refresh Advanced Eliminator 0 18 Ounce Love the product but NOT this scent!

Febreze Set and Refresh Advanced Odor Eliminator, 0.18-Ounce (Pack of 8)
Febreze Set and Refresh Advanced Odor Eliminator, 0.18-Ounce (Pack of 8) Read more...

  • Perfect for Bathrooms, Closets and Mud Rooms
  • Febreze freshness that lasts 30 days
  • Provides long lasting freshness without plugs or batteries

  • Smoker in love There are heavy smokers in my apartment and this keeps my place smelling great! EVERYONE who visits mentions how nice my home smells. I've never found another product that works this well and I love that it isn't a heavy scent floral vanilla fruity etc. I have a small apartment. I put one of these on top of the fridge and it keeps my kitchen dining room and living room smelling fresh and good. It's hard to find the Advanced Odor Eliminator around here. I've run into three other people who were also looking for it. They all swear by it and go out of their way to find it as well.
    doesn't work That video on people going into a stinky yucky room and not smelling the stink is an out and out lie. I put this Febreze in my utility room where the kitty litter box sits. It did not eleminate the odor and lasted less than 10 days. Too expensive to use in a really stinky area. Very disappointed in this product.
    First febreeze product I don't like. I love all things Febreeze. It's the only laundry odor product I can use because it doesn't use perfumes. I've always liked that I couldn't detect any odor that was febreeze and it removed dog smells from clothing and bedding. My sense of smell has dulled due to medication so it may very well have a scent.When I first bought this item I used it in my RV when the toilet clogged and required hiring someone to empty it. The odor was Disturbing is the nicest word I can think of. It was fantastic. The odor was completely gone and that was something inhad not expected.Since that time a year ago I believe the formula has changed or I'm getting my sense of smell back. I bought a couple of these and set one in the restroom of my two room cabin. It's a tiny cedar log cabin. The first few weeks it did as. Expected but one day I woke up very nauseous. There was a strange odor permiating the cabin that I could not locate. It smelled like death. It's an odor you cant quite describe and it was not only upsetting I lost my breakfast twice. I was looking up information on that particular odor to see if it applied to non human animals thinking something had died under my cabin.It was then I located the source. It was the month old Febreeze air freshener. It was difficult getting close to it to snatch it up and throw it out the back door as hard as I could. I thought I'd gotten a bad one or something. It had been fine for at least three weeks.Two weeks later I smelled something similar. An intense disturbing odor wafting through the air that hit my gag reflex hard. I found it quickly this time. It was a different aroma of this same product. I placed this one about a week after the first one. Like the first one it had become unbearable and the scent seemed to have changed as if it had gone rancid.Can a chemical product like this go bad after several weeks? The ones I bought the year before were in place until they dried out. I bought quite a few of them and none did annoying like this. I was a bit shocked but I couldn't be sure that it may have been my sense of smell recovering.Until Febreeze adresses this issue I wouldnt recommend this particular product. All other Febreeze products I use with enthusiastic abandon.
    AWESOME!!!!
    Good at eliminating odors but VERY STRONG! I have this in my half bath on the main level of the house because we have a litter box in there and on a vets' orders we do not use scented cat litter.This air freshener is good at keeping the bathroom smelling fresh however after we first put it in there we noticed that the air freshener was also keeping most of the main level fresh as well. The scent is extremely strong for such a little air freshener. If you have gotten headaches from other people's perfumes or public bathroom air fresheners you might want to avoid this and try something a little less potent.
    Love this! I didn't think I would like them so much! Keeps my apartment smelling fresh all day I had tried other products and nothing has worked like this. 4 stars because it should have refills.
    Love the product but NOT this scent! We love the Set and Refresh because we have very few plugs in our apartment to usethe other types of fresheners. The Set and Refresh is easy to use in the hallway bythe litter box and poses no electrical threat to the cats either.HOWEVER this scent the advanced one is not their finest hour!I don't care for it at all. It is like a mix of grapefruit scent and something elsenot sure what. So if you like grapefruit you'll like this. I don't!I prefer the one with the scent of Gain. The house ALWAYS smells fresh and clean with that oneeven by the litter box. But it is getting harder and harder to find in our area.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น