วันจันทร์ที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Punati Chemical 00112 Smells Begone not effective

Punati Chemical 00112 Smells Begone
Punati Chemical 00112 Smells Begone Read more...

  • Punati Chemical #00112 12OZ Spray Deodorizer
  • Eliminates foul odors such as skunk, cigar smoke and pet areas
  • Kills bacteria
  • Non-toxic, non-staining
  • Safe for nurseries and refrigerators

  • Very Good My daughter has a tendancy to throw up in the car and though I took apart her car seat and scrubbed it and my car toptobottom I could not ever completely get rid of the smell. My motherinlaw had an ancient bottle of Smells Begone that she gave to me to try and it worked completely and immediately!!!! When it ran out I went on line to try the newer version and it is just as good. I also tried it on cat urine which was unsuccessful to be expected!.
    Works on diaper wastebaskets and dead rat odors Yes like most of the homes in the treelined neighborhood we have critters that get into our attic. A few traps later you get a dead rat or squirrel but sometimes you may not realize it until the foul rotting odors wafts into the interior. Yuck. After the carcass is removed or even before you find/beg/hire someone to do it for you you find that the smell is nauseating and needs a remedy RIGHT NOW!Oh and we also happen to have a baby whose diapers stink up every wastebasketdiaper pail or not. Since cleaning and airing out the home regularly was insufficient and I wasn't willing to just mask with perfumes because of our allergies and asthma and general health I decided to try this slightly expensive innocuouslooking bottle found at my local Ace Hardware. This was before looking at the Amazon reviews and company product info to discover that its main ingredient is sodium chlorite the saltbased deodorizer/sanitizer not the lethal hemolysiscausing concentrationswe hope!Surprise surprise after a few sprays into the hallway and wastebaskets the effect was almost immediate. What dead rat? Never existed. Diapers? Nope no baby here.
    The BEST odor remover! This product does not cover up smells it actually removes them from the air fabric or space. There is no fragrance and it is simple and safe to use.
    Really works!!! Tried everything else and wasn't sure this would be any better but it was. Nothing else could take away the smell on an antique Chinese rug that had been drenched by two generations of aged male cats. Cleaning helped but we were still left with the intense smell of old wool that had been too wet too many times.
    Do you have a stinky uncle? You have lots of family and friends over for the holidays. You have made the freshest and tastiest goodies and that is all you want to smell in your house full of people. But it is unavoidable to have a moment durring the festivities where someone has stunk up the guest bathroom. Get yourself a few bottles of Smells Begone keep them visible in all bathrooms and you won't cringe when you see Uncle Stinky emerge from the hallway powder room.This stuff really works seriously. It doesn't cover up the smells with perfume because no one wants to smell butt stank and fresh oranges in the smallest room of the house this is especially true for bathrooms without windows. It is not a pleasant thing to talk about but it i even more unpleasant to experience.It even works on our 10 month old daughter's diaper pails and other horrific odor events.I highly recommend Smells Begone.
    LIfe Saving Product When I first found this amazing product over a decade ago I was working in NYC offices with second hand smoke up to 2K smokes in a 20 minute period official count by City Government agencies. I had air filters et al and this product which helped to reduce the toxins in the air. Eventually my health collapsed as no product could take on such a huge load!That said after a building fire and years of exposure to toxic products during renovations I ended up with true chemical injury and at an end stage. This means near complete collapse of all organs and that even slight chemicals in certain classes caused Anaphylactic type reactions.
    USED THIS UNTIL MY DAD STOPPED SMOKING!! My dad recently quit smoking Until recently though I used this spray to try and get the smoke smell out of my clothes and some of my possessionsIt worked the best at getting the smoke smell off of my clothes. But not as good when I'd go to my friends place and could still smell smoke on my pillow case unless I really doused the pillow case with the sprayThere did seem to always be a minor smoke smell on my pillow case no matter how hard I tried The good news is it did a better job of taking the smoke smell out of my clothes. So I was pleased with that Over all it worked pretty well.but it's no miracle spray.
    A good product that doesn't work The nozzle spray on this product needs to be redesigned. The smell from the bottle itself is great. But the nozzle malfunctions after about a week. This has happened on the past 3 bottles we've used. Sometimes we replace the nozzle pump with another bottle. But please write to manufacturer. This is defective and needs to be replaced. The scent won't work if you you just set out the liquid.
    not effective The product does not deliver all it claims. The packaging broke down when opening it.
    This Stuff is AWESOME!! I use this in shoes and on leather sandals and it works in seconds I kid you not!I bought a cigarette saturated leather purse at a Goodwill store and I soaked it with this and it immeadiately smelled better. I let it dry for a day then soaked it again and the smells were totally gone.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น