วันพุธที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Fresh Wave Eliminating Crystals 16 Ounce I love this stuff!!!

Fresh Wave Odor Eliminating Crystals, 16-Ounce Jar (Pack of 4)
Fresh Wave Odor Eliminating Crystals, 16-Ounce Jar (Pack of 4) Read more...

  • Completely biodegradable
  • Gel will dissipate over time, replace when low
  • Packaged using recycled materials
  • Non-toxic to humans, animals and the environment
  • Eliminates odors

  • Great! I've always liked this scent and think it helps a bit sometimes you need to shake up the gel so that fresher stuff finds its way to the top. Doesn't cut really strong odors but it helps some.
    This is a fragrance based product. I ordered this product because I believed it to be odor eliminating i.e. adsorptive but it's actually just a fragrance based product. It does smell nice and it's a strong masking fragrance but I'm quite fragrance sensitive and it makes my nose burn.If you're looking for an air freshener this is a nice one. If you're looking for an odor eliminator you might be better off with fragrance free products based on activated charcoal.
    hard to tell Bought this to eliminate our mouse smell in the basement and bathroom. Not sure wether the the Fresh Wave odor eliminating Crystals did much good. We got rid of our micethen did some painting and replaced the false ceiling.
    I'm impressed I really didn't think this would work worth a beanI was wrong. We have the kitty litter in a closet there's a hole in the door for the cats to get to it. Normally when you open that closet door you are knocked over from the smell small area with no ventilation = overpowering odor We had tried several differnt odor absorbers and neutralizors with no success. I put a jar of this in the closet and forgot about it. When I went into the closet to clean the litter there wasn't hardly any odor. Several days in a row I wasn't knocked over by the smell before I even realized that it wasn't happening. Some people have complained about the smell of this product and I don't even smell that.
    I love this stuff!!! Someone told me about this a year ago when I had some smell in my basement that reminded me of well.I'll spare you but gross!! Popped one of these open and poof!!! No more smell. I have extra on hand just in case I might need them.
    Great for the litter box This stuff really does work. We have it near the litter box and it really does eliminate the odors without making the room smell like mountain mist or lavender vanilla surprise or whatever. Very pleased.
    This stuff works! I left a pot on the stove and it burned the contents and smoked up the kitchen and house. I really thought I would have to repaint the ceilings because the smell seem to have invaded the sheetrock. I tried EVERYTHING anyone suggested airing the house out vinegar baking soda etc. Then someone mentioned Fresh Wave.I was very skeptical but I bought a jar and in 12 hours the smell was gone. ABSOLUTELY vanished!! It was the best $15.00 I have ever spent! The jar lasted for several months.
    Works amazingly well but Fresh Wave products do a good job of eliminating odor. The only thing is when I picked this up at Bed Bath & Beyond I was told it would last for 3 months. The Crystals only lasted a month. So I would recommend you get the refill bottles sold at stores.
    This product really works!! This product lives up to the expectations described. It eliminates odors in many different situations. musty rooms teenagers rooms kitchens bathrooms You will not be disappointed with the purchase of this product. It was also offered at a great price compared to regular brick and mortar stores.
    I have 8 in my house all the time I like how these are natural. I always keep one in my bathroom my bedroom my husband's bathroom the master closet my son's room daughter's room in the basement near the litter box and in the basement by the exercise machines. I don't know if they really help but they make me feel better since I would hate people to think my house stinks or smells like artificial scents. Unless I find some other natural room fresheners I will use these always. They are also easy to use since you just take off the lid and you can tell when it is time to change them since they dry up completely and nothing is left in the jar.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น