วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

BioWorld Odor Neutralizer Commercial Concentrate Amazing product!!!

BioWorld Odor Neutralizer - Commercial Concentrate
BioWorld Odor Neutralizer - Commercial Concentrate Read more...


Got skunked? Get this product NOW Three days ago my husband let the dog out for the night at about 11 PM. I hear a small commotion outside then the next thing I know the dog has run into the house rubbing her face on the carpet near my feet. An instant later the smell hits me the nastiest brunt rubber garlic formaldehyde combo I have ever experienced. It made me my husband and the dog gag uncontrollably. The poor stupid pooch got too close to a skunk and got hit right between the eyes! And us stupid owners took her into the bathroom to wash her instead of back outside. Dumb dumb dumb. We got some of the smell off the dog but she still stunk to high heaven and the entire house soaked up the smell in the meantime. Every piece of upholstered furniture every piece of clothing even the ones in closed closets and drawers! all the towels carpets curtains pillows and rugs even the dishes and plastic containers in the kitchen EVERYTHING smelled like skunk spray.In a panic I start trying to find a solution on the Internet and came across this product. I ordered two 1liter bottles for next day delivery. While waiting for it to arrive I used all the home remedies I had on hand coffee grounds vinegar in bowls around the house baking soda Febreeze and other air fresheners. Nothing brought us relief they only masked odors for a short period. My husband even came home early from work because his coworkers couldn't stand the smell of his clothes and briefcase. So embarrassing!When this BioWorld product arrived we were desperate for a solution. And amazingly this unassuming little product delivers. It doesn't just mask odors it eliminates them and works quickly. It comes in a concentrated solution and you can use water to make a solution or add it to your other cleaning products. I added it to all my laundry loads I think I am on my 20th load of laundry in 3 days! and to the carpet shampoo before cleaning the carpets and couches with a steam cleaner I rented. I used it in a spray bottle with water to spray directly into the air and washed everything down in the kitchen even hard surfaces. Also used it on the dog to get out the rest of the smell it is safe to use on pets even on doggie faces I used a washcloth careful to avoid the eyes. I even put some in the shampoo and body wash we humans in the house use to get the skunk funk off our hair and skin. This thing works wonders. I still catch a small whiff of skunk here and there in the air but this product made things 100 times more bearable.
Amazing product!!! I first found out about this odor neutralizer in the middle of the night during a desperate search for something to get rid of the skunk odor in our house. Our dog was sprayed and we didn't realize it until he ran in the house and rolled all over our bed! It was awful! I was up all night with my sleeve over my nose baking coffee grounds in the oven to disguise the smell and searching for something that would actually help.When I started reading about this product called BonCC41 at the time I ordered it immediately.
A Restoration of Peace *3 week human and dog decomposition inside house.The shipment arrived early the next day and we were able to put the
Read more...



Related Products

  • The Original Bad Air Sponge Odor Neutralant Amazing I'm responsible for purchasing supplies for a group home for adults with developmental disabilities. We had persistent odor in one of our bathrooms despite daily scrubbing because staff would 'forget' to throw out used Depends immediately after use. After ...Read the full

  • SUN (Severe Urine Neutralizer) Concentrate - Complete Urine Odor Remover It Works! Tried it. Loved it. As long as I have my dog I'm going to keep a bottle of SUN handy for use inside my house. And some
  • BioWorld Odor Neutralizer - Ready to Use (4 x 2oz) Great Stuff! I ordered this product to have on hand in case my dogs ran into a skunk. A friend had recommended it because it worked so well when her dog was sprayed by a skunk. Her dog ran into the house and rubbed all over one of her area ...Read the full

  • Room Shocker Works well on skunk oders in a house! Last Monday my dog lost a battle with a skunk and came into the house before I realized she had been sprayed. While I got her back out the door very quickly the die was cast and she had gotten some of the skunk juice in the ...Read the full

  • Hydrofarm CK64050 Germination Station with Heat Mat It is exactly what it shows. Although it may seem a little over priced it is the convenience that you pay for. The product is exactly what it shows a plastic tub with a plastic top plastic dirt moldings and a heating pad. If you think about ...Read the full

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น