วันจันทร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Biokleen Bac Out Stain Odor Eliminator great for homes with pets!

Biokleen Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator -- 32 fl oz
Biokleen Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator -- 32 fl oz Read more...

  • Biokleen
  • Bac-Out Stain & Odor Eliminator contains more strains of live enzyme producing cultures for multiple uses

  • Use it for everything! We use this for our cloth diapers. It keeps the smell and stains away.Also works great as a cleaning agent around the house on clothing stains and on pet stains on the carpet.
    great for homes with pets! I have both a cat and a dog in the home and certain fabrics just can't be washed all the time this works really well to refresh their bedding between washes. This Biokleen formula has a really light clean scent slightly minty citrus that dissipates quickly and just leaves things smelling fresh. I like this much better than strongly scented products like Febreeze.
    LOVE THIS STUFF I love this stuff!!! I originally bought this for use with cloth diapers for which I had heard it worked well. It truly does! My diapers never smell funky after being washed with bac out! Now I use it for all sorts of things including carpet cleaning stain removing and laundry.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator 32 Ounces BacOut Is a Fantastic Product Can't Do Without It! Bacout is a fantastic product. It eliminates all sorts of stains and odors. It is is especially useful for eliminating odors from urine and feces and can be used on cloth diapers for babies. We have seven dogs ...Read the full

    • Bac-Out w/Foaming Action Sprayer 32 Ounces # of stars depends on your purpose. I'm of mixed feelings for this productAs an enzymatic odor remover this stuff gets 5 stars all the way. My cat has a fondness for peeing on one of my wool rugs and this product does an amazing job of neutralizing the urine ...Read the full

    • Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liner - Avocado Excellent! I have been using these pail liners for my cloth diapers for nearly 2 months now they have exceeded my expectations and performed flawlessly! They do a great job coupled with a good pail/can at keeping stinky diaper odors ...Read the full

    • Rockin' Green Classic Rock Bare Naked Babies 45/90 Loads Great for stinky inserts/pocket diapers and stains! My current CD stash includes Fuzzi Bunz Swaddlebees and Thirsties pocket diapers. After a couple of months these diapers were retaining a strong smell ammonia. My microfiber inserts were suffering the same fate. ...Read the full

    • Planet Wise Hanging Diaper Wet/Dry Bag - Meadow Tweets Disappointed I heard so many great things about Planet Wise wet bags and I loved the idea of being able to hang the bag on the door knob. Unfortunately the bag is really hard to unzip while it's hanging. You need two hands to do it which is hard when you have a ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น