วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Stainless Removes Remover kitchen Forever Do you not own a sink?


Stainless Steel Chef metal MAGIC SOAP Removes STRONG Odors Remover kitchen ONIONS Fish Garlic NEW Lasts Forever
  • No more washing your hands repeatedly and putting on globs of scented lotion to get rid of those embarrassing onion & garlic smells on your hands.
  • "Wa" "La" the smells disappear, but the soap lasts forever!
  • The magic soap is amazingly brilliant.
  • Measures Approx:3"D
  • Wash hands with water just like with regular bar hand soap.
  • Magic Soap These little metal pieces are great. A wonderful gift for the Happy Chef in your life. They REALLY works well.
    Boo. I really wanted this thing to magically whisk away the nasty garlic smell from my hands after cookingbut alas it does nothing of the sort. It's better as a paper weight.
    Do you not own a sink? These are the dumbest gimmick ever. It's stainless steel. Nearly every kitchen sink in the world is made of stainless steel. Your kitchen sink is already there right where you'll be washing off the garlic smell. Simply wet your hands rub them on the faucet or around the basin and it works just as well. Only that's free and one less thing to put away.The only people with any excuse to buy this are those with enamel sinks and copper faucets. But if you have a stainless steel sink or faucet put your credit card back in your wallet. For that matter if you have a SS spoon in your cutlery set a whisk with a SS handle a SS travel mug or even a SS pot scrubber they will all work. Literally any SS surface will do it.
    Stainless Steel 'soap' is fantastic! I've always had stainless steel sinks because I knew that rubbing your hands over it with soap would remove all onion and garlic scents. It's genius that someone thought to make a simple smooth orb to do the same thing! As it happens I just got married and moved into my husbands house with an enamel sink. At first I freaked not having my stainless steal then I learned about this clever orb.
    Magic Soap from Kikkerland This stainless steel soap was purchased as a gift so I have not tested it out yet. [] The soap itself is much lighter than I expected and I'm wondering if it's hollow.
    Works and is large enough Basically stainless steel will remove a number of bad smells from your hands when you rub in your hands under water. The only question is what shape bar you will choose and how much you're going to pay for it. I like this product because it's large enough to rub all over your hands with little effort and is inexpensive yet sturdy. There are currently faddish stainless steel products that try to dupe you into thinking their particular product is a breakthrough. Rubbish. This one is inexpensive and works fine. If you prefer soapshaped stainless steel get that one. There is also a teardrop shaped one. If you like that shape best get it. Just don't pay a lot of money for any single product. Stainless steel is stainless steel.
    Rena does the job not too big recommend it just saw in one of comments what if I've just scroll my hands through the wet sink made from stainless steel would it be the same result? should try.


    No more washing your hands repeatedly and putting on globs of scented lotion to get rid of those embarrassing onion & garlic smells on your hands.."Wa" "La" the smells disappear, but the soap lasts forever!.The magic soap is amazingly brilliant..Measures Approx:3"D.Wash hands with water just like with regular bar hand soap.. No more washing your hands repeatedly and putting on globs of scented lotion to get rid of those embarrassing onion & garlic smells on your hands. The magic soap is amazingly brilliant. Wash hands with water just like with regular bar hand soap.


    Related Products
    • Amco Rub Away Bar Perfection I love to cook. I've been cooking over 30 years and have always had trouble with onion odors on my hands. I had been advised to hold a knife blade in my hand to remove the odor of onions or garlic and I've also been advised to mix ...Read the full

    • Blomus Stainless Steel Soap Soap Really Works!!! I bought several of these as Chrismas presents. The family members that received it all thought it looked really classy. I kept one for myself since I do a lot of cooking with garlic and onions. I rub my hands with the ...Read the full

    • Norpro 1097 Odor Remover doesn't work It is too small to hold in your hand even to rub in your hands. I really don't use it anymore because it doesn't take any smell away. ...Read the full

    • Culinary Accessories - Odor Remover Bar (Removes odors from hands), Stainless Steel Good design. Solid piece of metal versus other soap shaped hollow ones. This may especially be usefull in hiking camping travel fishing etc. You can get parachute wire thru opening you do not lose it. ...Read the full

    • De Odor Works - Natural Deodorant Alternative No need to spend this much Stainless steel is stainless steel no matter where you get it from. Why spend $30 for this when something like the Amco Rub Away Bar for $7 should do exactly the same thing? ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น