วันพุธที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

ODORZOUT All Surface Granules Bottle I love this stuff!

ODORZOUT All Surface Granules, 30 oz. (850g)  Bottle
ODORZOUT All Surface Granules, 30 oz. (850g) Bottle Read more...

  • 100% natural
  • Eliminates odor naturally
  • No Perfume

  • Works great! Recommended. I have 4 birds and a carpeted living space. I love my birds but they love to make a mess!! So needless to say I have some cleaning up to do often esp after I've been out for the day. This definitely absorbs odor well and is easy to use. This product has become part of my regular cleaning regimen now.
    WOW! I cannot believe something that works so good is so inexpensive I have used this product for years and was excited to see it on Amazon finally. It can be a little hard to find otherwise. This product does exactly what it says it will do each and every time.While I am not going to go way out of my way to live green I will jump when there is a product like this available that works better and is less expensive than what else is out there.
    I love this stuff! I bought this product to try to get a mildewy old house smell out of my daughter's box spring and mattress. I'll admit it took a few tries but it worked! I sprinkled it all over the surface let it sit for a few days then vacuumed it off. Turned them over and did the process again. By about the fourth application the nasty odor was gone. OH and at the same time I decided to try it on a very old mahogany dresser and chest that I had tried everything on and had had dipped and refinished. That old smell was still in the drawers. It worked! I've reccommended this product and the laundry one to all my friends.
    Not very satisfied as carpet smell did not go away.. We have an older dog who leaves a very familiar smell although she is always bathed and clean. She sleeps in my office that has very thin carpet and the smell gets so bad although we vacuum once every few days. Tried this product as many others with perfume enhancement are too strong for senses. Left on the floor overnight vacumed the next morning and the smell was still there. It decreased slightly and there wasnt a perfume smell but still not worth the time and money. Still looking for a better product.
    Dog Pee on rug Quick and to the point Did not do a thing.Details 6lb toy poodle had its way with the rug a few too many times. Rug is rather saturated with deep urine smell and other cleaning products. Put down a large dose of these crystals ran a fan like they said smelled no change after vacuuming them up. Did it again no change. Did it again you guessed it! No change.If the smell is in there deep don't waste your money on cleaning products. Either buy a new rug or get it professionally cleaned if you can justify the expense. We used a rug doctor and saw no change in the smell we also used 3 bottles of nature's miracle and saw no change. This Dog has some potent pee.
    Not sure it works as it says it does I have tried it quite a few times and so far it hasn't taken the perfumy smell out of my carpet yet.But I am still working on it.
    odorzout I was so hopeful. I used the product on wool machine woven rugs oriental style. Urine odor still there! Wondering if I should work it down into the rug somehow.
    Great product This is a great product. Get's out tough odors and is easy to use.
    Wonderful! I have tried so many products for getting rid of cat smells and finally I have one that does the job. I like that it isn't liquid form so I don't need to wet down my carpet. I'll always make sure I have plenty. Also ordered the one for cats but this works just fine for that.
    Nothing beats it! I discovered this product after my husband placed a must refrigerate container of Salmon in the pantry! Good grief what a stinking mess when it exploded everywhere! I've also used it in the car when a container of milk leaked on the carpet. It's the best. It must absorb the nastinessthere's no perfumey cover up that's sometimes worse than the orginial stink.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Odorzout Pet All-Surface Granules, 30 Ounces I'm completely impressed. Our large indoor dog is getting older and she peed on our carpet. First we toweled the spot and cleaned it with Woolite but even after scrubbing the area and letting it dry several times over the course of two days the odor was still pretty ...Read the full

    • ODORZOUT All Purpose Granules, 1 gallon bucket I love Odorzout Odorzout is one of my favorite products. We have used it for years. Not only is it ECO friendly it is made in America including the labels and containers. That in and of itself is impressive. We have used Odorzout in a number of ways. We've used the ...Read the full

    • ODORZOUT Laundry Additive Powder, 24 oz. (699g) Bottle I Love Odorzout  
    • Cat All Surface Cat Odor Eliminator 30-ounces A Pet's Best Friend I've been using this product for some years after trying multiple products. This stuff works wonders. I use it on my oriental rugs when one of my babies 4 adorable naughty cats has an accident. It really works. I also use ...Read the full

    • Cat Litter Additive Powder Litter Box Odor Remover 28-ounces Perfect! This is exactly what I needed to remove the odor from the litter box. Even though I regularly wash out the litter box and keep it scrupulously clean living in a slightly damp basement apartment tends to keep smells around. This ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น