วันอังคารที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Gonzo Odor Eliminator Crystals Bags Ok for pet oders

Gonzo  Pet Odor Eliminator Crystals Bags (Pack of 3)
Gonzo Pet Odor Eliminator Crystals Bags (Pack of 3) Read more...

  • Attracts and holds unpleasant odors
  • All natural, odorless, non toxic volcanic crystals
  • Environmentally safe

  • Great for reptiles I was looking for something I could use near my monitor cage that would be safe. These rocks work great and they can safely be used INSIDE the cage. They last for a few months too.
    Absolutely works! Always has! Absolutely works 100% takes about a day or so to show results but it does work. I have a pet rabbit and even though I clean her hutch top to bottom often there's still a slight smell of yuck. Now with just one bag under her hutch doesn't need to be in her house just close by even a full litter box doesn't smell at all I mean nothing at all.It's like what's missing from this picture? A full litter box but there's no smell amazing as that sounds it's true. Makes clean up MUCH easier by having no horrid smell to deal with. Very worth to get. I'm on a subscription even and luckily got it cheaper before the price spiked up like now.I got these many years ago in the past for a very large male rabbit and it worked great for him too. He was an outdoor rabbit but even so still smelly since he was so big and messy.The one I have now is an indoor porch rabbit and she was not as smelly as the male I had years ago but not that good either. These charcoal packs helped immensely with both and all pet bunnies I had I had many over 50 through the years with the female rabbit's hutch smelling nothing offensive no smell whatsoever. It's a real miracle.It's neutral no smell no perfume nothing scentwise. And with bunnies that really says something as their urine can stink worse than a skunk's spray makes you want to vomit and die at the same time THAT kind of horrible.So if you have a lovable pet that can create horrid smelling waste for you to clean up this product will help your nose greatly.
    Ok for pet oders I tried this in an area where we keep out litter boxes. It may have helped a little but was not a significant improvement for pet odors.
    AMAZING! I was skeptical about how well these would work. I have two cats and a rabbit and wanted to use them in the litter box area and one under the bunny hutch. I honestly have to say I am shocked by how well and how quickly they worked! Within a few hours there were NO odors in either area at all. I just bought these so I hope they continue to work as well as they have so far but based on the immediate effect I give five stars! Also I used one bag per litter box and one in the bunny area.
    No effect I bought this based on the other reviews. I put this in a small closet 3.5' x 5' where I have my cat litter boxes. I use feline pine which does a decent job of controlling odor as much as it can on it's own but my closet still stinks so I bought this to try and help to eliminate the odors. Unfortunately as far as I can tell for me it has no impact at reducing the odors and these things are messy. White powder everywhere. I tried the first two and threw the third one away.
    Takes the odor away! These things are great around the cat litter. They significantly reduce the odor. Obviously they take time time as it's not a spray that will instantly remove the odor but after leaving them there for a few months you'll forget there was even a smell problem to begin with. We have two cats I placed one on each side of the litter. Only because I really didn't need 3 but did so figured I might as well..
    It's OK I bought this based on the reviews that it was great and it took the smell right out. I don't feel it worked that great for me. I have a small dog that I let run around and use the bathroom in the garage so I got these to take out the potty smell. I don't feel that this alone helped the smell. I started using vinegar to kill the smell and I think that is working better or it could possibly be the combination of the two.
    great product This product is greatit is just what i wanted and it works great..I have 4 cats and two liter boxes that get cleaned once or twice a day and i have one next to each liter box as well as i have two water turtles and sometimes they can have a swampy smell so i put one by them and it works great. Love these.
    Amazing odor absorber! I have two dogs a baby and a husband so I put these all over the house to keep it smelling fresh! I have one in the baby's room to absorb diaper odors one in the kitchen to absorb cooking and trash odors and one in my closet to keep musty odors out of clothes.
    pet odor These crystals work quite well at removing odors that are already present in an area. We used them in the basement of a newly purchased house. They only work in a small area so you need several for an area of large odors. They take a little while to work well so be patient. They are very effective on areas of new odors like around cat boxes.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น