วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Fresh Wave Continuous Eliminator 64 Ounce Didn't work in the basement with the cat box

Fresh Wave Continuous Release Odor Eliminator Gel, 64-Ounce Jar
Fresh Wave Continuous Release Odor Eliminator Gel, 64-Ounce Jar Read more...

  • Gel will dissipate over time, replace when low
  • Packaged using recycled materials
  • Non-toxic to humans, animals and the environment
  • Eliminates odors
  • Completely biodegradable

  • Excellent Odor Eliminator We had a bad odor going on and just wanted something fresh in the house and this product did it. Highly recommend this if you have a funky smell going on.
    Quite Effective in reducing strong lingering odor Worth the price to me as it was quite Effective in reducing strong lingering odors.lightly scented not a cover up.
    It works well and soothes This is nice to remove unwanted odors from the air. I have terrible allergies which are exacerbated by a hyper sense of smell. By removing smells from the air I can focus on what I'm actually allergic to and not what I think I'm allergic to.Some reviews say the smell of the actual Fresh Wave beads goes away or you get used to it. That is not always the case but I don't mind the smell.
    Fresh Wave Works! Excellent odor resolution! We had a nasty odor problem in our laundry room closet because we believe a rodent became trapped in the outside wall and died. The odor was horrible! I tried everything to eliminate the odor and nothing worked until I bought Fresh Wave.
    Works great! I wasn't expecting a container as big as it was theres a lot of uses in 1 container. I needed this product for cats so I put 3 cups in each corner and it did the trick like nothing else would can't smell the cat litter box odor at all anymore. And the pine smell is great not overly feminine or masculine just a generally good smell to replace the nasty ones.
    Didn't work in the basement with the cat box My office is in my basement and unfortunately so is the cat's litterbox.I do a pretty good job of keeping the litterbox clean but it still smells sometimes so I thought this stuff would help.Well it really doesn't.The first day I have to admit the basement was overpowered by the scent of this product which wasn't unpleasant but was very noticeable and reminded me of urinal cakes.The second day the product's odor had decreased a lot but the cat box odor was also noticeable.From the third day on things basically were back to the way they were before cat box odor usually noticeable product scent hardly noticeable at all.Maybe this stuff works better in a smaller space but it didn't work for me.
    very pleased This product really does take a way all kinds of smells. I use it in the bathroom basement bedroom and dining room. It just works. I have found that those little black frozen dinner plastic trays work very well as containers. It has a light pine fragrance someone told me it smells like moth balls but I didn't find that to be the case for me.A quick observation don't put this stuff out anywhere that your face will be near the stuff as the direct smell is a bit overwhelming. It's fine if you just put it a few feet away from the direct line of scent though.This product is very expensive but you get what you pay for and I intend to buy it again.
    Work for wood odor I used it for a wood odor which came from my scratched wood floor. It smells a bit lemon but it worked really great. I'm impressed.
    Not able to use When this product arrived it was damaged in shipment so I really didn't get to use it however it did have a pleasant smell and you got alot for your money. I had a mouse that had died in a wall and was anxious to see if it worked. I probably would order this again because I think it would take that odor out of the room.
    Does nothing I was hoping to get rid of strong odor that I occasionally get in my bathroom which probably comes from my neighbors through the ventilation. This product did not work at all. I think if the source of the odor is constant this product is completely useless. Then I decided to use it in the cabinet where my garbage can sits it was good for 3 days which makes it useless for even light odor. Complete waste of money when compared to products like glade or air wick which does a much better job for much better prices.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น