วันศุกร์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Smelly Towel Cleaner 24 Treatments Saved my yoga towels!!!!


Smelly Towel Cleaner, 24 Treatments
  • Garden fresh fragrance customers love
  • Remove mildew odor from towels and laundry naturally with no harsh chemicals
  • Recommended by Linda Cobb "The Queen of Clean"
  • Awesome Completely removed the nasty smell from my towels in one wash. I'm glad I tried this I was on the verge of getting new towels.
    Smelly towel gone!! This product is great for front loader washing machines. I use this for washing my kitchen towels. So far it has done exactly what it says it will do.
    Saved my yoga towels!!!! I do Bikram yoga and my towels were stinky no matter how many times I washed them. This product worked amazingly! I did let my towels soak for 2 hours before washing. They came out with no evidence of Bikram sweat smell! I only wish that they would list all of the ingredients. All I can find is citrus based cleaners and I am pretty conscious about the products I buy in terms of their ingredients so I don't like not knowing what is in the product.
    I would recommend this product to anyone I found Smelly Washer and Smelly Towel online. I had started researching products when we began having problems with our towels as soon as we dried off in the shower the towel STANK! I do laundry every week however we have a highefficiency washing machine and I do most loads but not sheets and towels in cold water. My washing machine NEVER had an odour and its only a year and a half old. We figured we weren't drying our towels properly.Long story short I received this product and used it. I had read all the reviews online and was cautiously optimistic. I ran my first load of smelly washer and my machine stank! My husband figured the product made it smell lol however I had done the research and figured I had unearthed a new layer of bacteria. I proceeded to run three more loads on sanitary setting and we both agreed the washing machine smelled brand new.I soaked all of our smelly towels and dish cloths/ rags overnight in the Smelly Towel it took at least 18 hours until the smell stopped emanating from the bins of water and then washed all of our clothes and towels with a cap full of Smelly Towel.The reason I am writing this testimonial is because of a doctors visit I had today. I have had a rash on my legs since about midOctober when I quickly shaved one day. After discussing it with my doctor it turns out I have a staph staph folliculitus infection on my skin. She originally suggested it was my razor however when I mentioned I had just cleaned my washer she was convinced it was bacteria filled towels.This product is amazing and I am very glad I bought it. As I write this testimonial I am running a few loads through just in case. I have also recommended the product to my friends and would recommend it to anyone who wasn't sure It really does work. I wanted to share my experience as until today I didn't really think stinky towels were a big deal. When it starts affecting health though it's a totally different issue.
    Works well. If you use this and you let your washer fill with HOT water and give it the Presoak setting before the wash a little capfull or pink crystals not sure what it really is works good enough for me to come and sit for this review.
    Like getting new towels! I don't know how it did it but it did it! One TBSP in the washer with a load of about 10 smelly towels let it soak for a couple hours sweet smelling towels come out. Pretty neat stuff.
    This Product DOES It. First Time!!!! I hope that I can say this but I did use the high priced Tide HE Washer Cleaner 6 times! It did not work once!!!! This product from a Ma/Pa type company worked the 1st first time making that nasty scent vanish from towels and other heavy clothes that pick up an HE washer's rotten smell.
    Don't be fooled I had used some storebought products prior to purchasing this product because of it's awesome reviews. Maybe this product works for others or maybe I have high expectations of a product that claims it works but sometimes if it seems too good to be true it is. I washed multiple towels multiple times using different settings and temperatures on my front loading HE machine but the odor always remained in the towels. I just gave up and bought new ones.
    it works My plumbing is basically crumbling throughout the house creating a mold/mildew problem.I have to hand wash and drip dry and clothes will smell good for about a day and then before even wearing will slowly have a funky odor creep in UNTILSmelly Towel Cleaner. No more funky smell. It is amazing as I've tried so many products and sprays but Smelly is the only one that took care of this particular problem.It softens also and eliminates the need for a fabric softener.I love to be able to smell laundry now. For me this is a miracle product.The bottles may seem small but it takes very little tablespoon for a load.
    It does what it says it does After months of having smelly towels I found this product here on Amazon. It does what is says it does. My towels no longer stink. I couldn't figure out why. I would wash my towels in hot water use extra detergent use scented softener make sure I took the towels out of the washer right away put them in the dryer and make sure they were dry before putting them away. No matter what I did my towels still smelled. None of my other clothes smelled just the towels. Using this product just once made a drastic difference. All it takes is a cap full and IT WORKS . . . .


    Garden fresh fragrance customers love.Remove mildew odor from towels and laundry naturally with no harsh chemicals.Recommended by Linda Cobb "The Queen of Clean". Smelly Towel Cleaner is our newest product. It’s all natural has a wonderful garden fresh fragrance and is specifically made to remove that musty, mildew smell from towels and clothing.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น