วันอังคารที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Gonzo Stain Remover Odor Eliminator Magic


Gonzo Pet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator 16 Oz
  • Bottle
  • 16 oz.
  • Use on clothes, carpets, fabrics and upholstery
  • Removes pet stains and the odors they leave
  • REMOVR PETSTAIN 12-16 OZ
  • Magic stain is there add a lil dab of gonzo rub and stain is gone. that simple every time.
    Magic stuff!! I have been using this product for several years. It is amazing what it can do! I have used it to remove stains from clothes with great results as well as pet stains on my rugs. This is the my second order from Amazon as I can't live without Gonzo & I can't find it in any local store.
    Gonzo Pet Stain Remover and Odor Eliminator This product is the first product we've used to clean up dog accidents that didn't have a smell of it's own.


    Bottle.16 oz..Use on clothes, carpets, fabrics and upholstery.Removes pet stains and the odors they leave.REMOVR PETSTAIN 12-16 OZ. 16 oz.


    Related Products
    • Gonzo Liquid Stain Remover, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) It really works There are lots of stain removers but this one is definitely at the top of my list. I have used it to remove ink coffee pizza lipstick crayon tar baby formula and red drink stains from carpets and upholstery. It removes the ...Read the full

    • Homax 8-Ounce Gonzo Stain Remover The very best! The absolute best stain remover I've ever used it has quickly and easily removed red food dye yellow mustard chocolate brown soda pop coffee and even oil from our beige carpet. I've never had to use a second application even for an old stain. This ...Read the full

    • Gonzo Take-Along Stain Remover Gonzo Remover Review This is the best stain removal product I have tried. Very easy effective and odorless. I am very impressed by the results. I wish I could by it locally in Hawaii. ...Read the full

    • Gonzo Pet Odor Eliminator Crystals Bags (Pack of 3) Works! I really like this stuff! It works! I have a great pyrenees and a smelly little mutt. I keep a bag next to their beds one in the living room and another in my room. I like it because it just neutralizes odors. There are no perfumes or ...Read the full

    • Gonzo Wine Out Stain Remover 12oz This product works great. Not only have I used Wine Out to remove wine stains from my tablecloths and napkins but I also used it to remove ink stains from my rug after our dog got hold of an inkcartridge pen. It totally removed any evidence ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น