วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

PureAyre Home Odor Eliminator 14 oz Neutralizes the most foul odors


PureAyre Home Odor Eliminator-14 oz
  • PureAyre
  • 4414H
  • Air Freshener
  • Neutralizes the most foul odors I stumbled on this product in my acupuncturist's office. I had the seen the infomercial and of course I was skeptical. Anything on an infomercial is usually a scam. However I had the chance to test it myself. I ate some asparagus that day and boy did my urine smell! I sprayed a few mists of Pure Ayre into the toilet boil and within seconds the urine was odorless. I like Pure Ayre more than Febreeze because I feel that Febreeze doesn't really neutralize odors. It kills the bacteria that produces odors and their products contain fragrances. I just want odorless not a masking of odors with other odors.
    It really works! This is a fantastic product! I took it to work I work in television and the restrooms can get pretty nasty and sprayed the bathroom floor with it a lot of men use this unisex bathroom and there is always a urine smell in there.
    Still smells Bought this for a used car convertible of a previous owner that smoked. Every part of the inside of the vehicle was previously cleaned other than the headliner. Purchased product for the headlinerand unfortunately after spraying the headliner with PureAyre the car still has a cigarette smoke odor. However it's possible the odor is coming from a different part of the car. Not sure if the product worked or not.
    A disappointment The reason I purchased this product was I saw it on TV and thought it sounded to good to be true but I felt it to be worth a try. I think it is a good idea but for the results achieved it is a bit expensive. Fabreeze works better in my opinion. It really didn't eliminate odors they do go away for a short time but come right back. It does not stain hardwood floors. I used it in my truck and had the same lackluster results. In my area there are only two stores that sell it and the closest is 50 miles away according to my web search.


    PureAyre.4414H.Air Freshener. Powerful, safe, and natural NZ™ technology breaks apart odor molecules on contactFood Grade 100% Readily Biodegradable Instantly Removes All Odors - Not a cover-up Cruelty FreeA naturally powerful way to completely eliminate odors from: draperies, furniture, carpets, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, laundry, cooking odors, cigarette smoke, shoes, cars, mold and mildew ordors, and much more. Also removes stains.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น