วันอังคารที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Citrus Circles Diaper Deodorizing Disks Way better than nothing, just change when advised


Citrus Circles Diaper Pail Deodorizing Disks Alright These disks do an alright job with the odor.
Way better than nothing just change when advised Okay right now I've had the same disk in the diaper pail for about a month and at this point it has lost all its noticeable scent but when I first put them in they work pretty well for the first 2 weeks then start getting weaker. So if you wait longer than 3 weeks they're only slightly better than nothing but when changed as advised I find them definitely worth it. Plus I like the citrus scent I find it much more preferable to a perfumey scent for cutting into the smell of those stinky diapers.
too strong! I used this and my whole house smelt like it! It's not for me.
Works good for me but I use these discs in my Diaper Dekor Plus and it works a treat. However due to my stupidity I didn't realize that the disc's were to be placed on the lid or side of the pail. What I did instead was just toss it directly into the diaper pail. And since I change out the diaper pail twice weekly at the least well the odor in the nursery is handled quiet easily. But it tended to run a bit expensive as I was running through the silly disks 2 a weekso yeah it worked great for me. P Now that I read how some discs lasted for 46 weeks each oh well. But I will say that for those who use the Diaper Dekor DO NOT use the biodegradable bag if odor in the nursery is an issue with you. Despite changing out 2 of these citrus discs each week the smell was overpowering using those green bags.
Covers diaper odor 99% I was a little bit skeptical about trying this product but I was having difficulty finding a product to go in my cosco diaper pail deoderizing pocket so I tried these.
Love them! These produce a strong pleasant citrus smell that gets rid of the nasty cloth diaper smell in my nursery.
Works great in cloth diaper pails! I purchased these to keep my son's room smelling fresh.
Don't waste your money here! Bought these for use in my cloth diaper pail. They smelled horrible and did not deoderize anything. Very disappointing.
Smells great but doesn't last long These discs smell great when you first take them out of the package. I've had a disc in my diaper pail for just over a week and the deordorizing effect is gone already. The description said each disc should last 34 weeks. Not even close. I will never buy these again.
Not worth it I know these are cheap but they didn't help with the horrible diaper odor. I would not recommend spending your money on these items. When I opened up our diaper pal there was still a bad smell.


Deodorizing disks for diaper pails. Effective in reducing diaper pail odor. Nice citrus scent. Each disc lasts 3-4 weeks. 5 discs.


Related Products
  • Munchkin Arm and Hammer Lavender Scented Nursery Fresheners, 5 Pack Light Pleasant Smell These are smaller than I thought they would be but work very well. I'm not a fan of lavender scents but this one is not overpowering and is actually quite pleasant. I hope they last 90 days as promised.I got these to ...Read the full

  • Playtex Diaper Genie Disposal System Refills (810 count total - 3 pack of 270 each) Amazon needs to change the title on this item!! Playtex no longer makes the Diaper Genie II or the Diaper Genie II Elite therefore they no longer make the refills. They claim these Diaper Genie Essentials refills are compatible and yes the cartridge does fit inside ...Read the full

  • Safety 1st Simple Step Diaper Pail Not so good if you're using cloth. I purchased this pail for use with cloth diapers. This pail works but has some flaws.I like the foot pedal but it doesn't work all that well it basically lifts it up enough to squeeze the diaper in. I feel it should lift higher so ...Read the full

  • Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liner - Avocado Excellent! I have been using these pail liners for my cloth diapers for nearly 2 months now they have exceeded my expectations and performed flawlessly! They do a great job coupled with a good pail/can at keeping stinky diaper odors ...Read the full

  • Kissa's Antibacterial Pail Liner, White Works exactly as I'd hoped! I'm brand new to cloth diapering but I figured out pretty quickly that I'd need somewhere to keep those wet diapers until laundry day. I purchased a

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น