วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Vamoose! Fragrance Free 32-ounce Doesn't work


Doesn't work, I purchased this product to remove heavy cigarette odor from a sofa. It didn't work! It did diminish the odor somewhat, but for the price of this product, I was expecting it to disappear completely. I only got one application out of a full size bottle and would not purchase this again. Save yourself some money and get ZEP Smoke Odor Eliminator.
So far so good, By the end I had tried a lot of things to get the smell out of my new(used) car. I have to admit, just by cleaning my car like crazy (leather seats, washing all plastic parts down, shampoo'ing the carpet) I was able to get most of the smell out, but not all of it. When my truck would sit in the sun for a few hours I would come back and it would stink. I sprayed the heck out of every part of it with this stuff and let it air out. They say there is a funny smell, I totally agree, stinks like vinegar. It smelled terrible for about 2 days, but the one thing I did notice is the smoke was gone. So far it has only been a week but I am very impressed, didn't matter how much febreeze I used it would always come back. Vinegar smell is pretty much gone, there really isn't much of any smell in my truck now. I will write another review if the smell comes back, vinegar or cigarette....I only used about 6-8 oz of the 32oz bottle btw, but I didn't spray the seats b/c I had already cleaned them. Full size truck, double cab. I think I'm going to sell my left overs on ebay...

  • ***Free Shipping in the Continental United States***
  • Eliminates Cigarette and all other Tobacco odors.

  • ***Free Shipping in the Continental United States***.Eliminates Cigarette and all other Tobacco odors.. Vamoose! with Fresh Scent eliminates Cigarette and all other Tobacco Odors through the power of Novexium®, a new technology that absolutely excels at the elimination of all tobacco odors from both the air and on surfaces (such as carpets, drapes, mattresses, sofa's and chairs, car seats, headliners, bed spreads, etc.).

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น