วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Citrus Magic Eliminating Freshener Tropical Smells good, works bad


best odor eliminator, Citrus Magic is the best odor eliminator I have found. A few spritz and the offending odor is replaced with a light orange scent that reminds me of fresh cut navels. We use it in the bathrooms and in the kitchen for lingering odors. We have allergies and chemial sensitivities in our family, Citrus Magic does not irritate our eyes or sinuses. It does not cloak odors, but makes them disappear.
Smells good, works bad, I had used Citrus Magic years ago in my office, but have not needed it in recent years. After starting a new job, I quickly saw that an air freshener would be sorely needed at work. I remembered the wonderful citrus smell of this product and ordered 2 of the small personal-sized cans. I received the product in a timely manner and it still had that awesome aroma of pure natural citrus.....no fake lemon or orange smell here.

However, I soon remembered why I had quit using Citrus Magic and changed to O----. The spray bottle leaks around the spray nozzle. In essentially every bottle that I have ever used, the spray button leaked and sprayed irregularly. It gets all over your hands and on the floor and wastes this costly, aromatic nectar.

Today, the spray nozzle button popped off entirely and when I tried to put it back on, I got citrus spray all over my hands, my clothes and the floor. Not to mention, I wasted a large amount of the liquid spray. While this is more than a minor annoyance, it is also a very expensive annoyance.

So......love the smell, but hate the delivery system. I don't know if the citrus oil eats away at the plastic seal or what, but until they correct this problem, I'm an "O" user. Sorry Citrus Magic, but that equals only 1 star. If they fix this chronic problem, it's a 5-star product all the way, because it sure does a good job of freshening the air.
WOW!!,   name="R3NP1SNXC0Q42W.2115.Helpful.Reviews" style="font-size:1px;"> name="R3NP1SNXC0Q42W.2115.Inappropriate.Reviews" style="font-size:1px;"> |
name="R36R0D3G8GB0GW">
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: 5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute citrus fragrance.,   name="R36R0D3G8GB0GW.2115.Helpful.Reviews" style="font-size:1px;"> name="R36R0D3G8GB0GW.2115.Inappropriate.
room spray, A Kid's Review
We love this room spray. We bought 3 of them so that we could have them on our shelf when we run out. Smells so good. I would not buy any other kind from now on.
Best air freshner I've ever used, This is the best air freshner I've ever used. We buy the orange fragrance and it smells just like fresh oranges. It also does a better job eliminating odors than anything I ever recall using. We keep it in the bathroom, and it is truly like "magic." Just a small burst of spray leaves you with only a very pleasant scent (not the scent of "a good scent trying to cover up a bad odor").

My wife couldn't find this at a local store a while back and bought another brand of orange spray instead. That spray smelled very artificial and wasn't even close to this stuff.

As a previous reviewer stated, it "packs a punch." A little goes a long way so a can lasts a long time in our house.
Keeps cats away too!,   name="R1RX0BOD10F8ER.2115.Helpful.Reviews" style="font-size:1px;"> name="R1RX0BOD10F8ER.2115.Inappropriate.Reviews" style="font-size:1px;"> |
name="R74AOO2SCLE98">
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product but Hard-To-Find!, This is such a pleasant scent and works so efficiently that everyone who lives or visits our home really loves it and wants to know where to get it. I have tried to find it in store-after-store, with no luck. Many carry other Citrus Magic products, but not this spray. BUT.... Amazon has it! I ordered a half-dozen so we'd have one for each bathroom and the kitchen, plus replacements. It really does the job and I'd highly recommend it if you're partial to citrusy scents that don't linger too long.
Finally, an air deodorizer that smells good, It's as simple as that: it works very well, and its odor is pleasant. Most aerosol deodorizers make me gag.

  • Lasts 4 times longer than ordinary air fresheners
  • Tropical citrus blend fragrance
  • Safe for people, pets and the environment
  • 3-1/2-Ounce
  • Made with 100-percent natural citrus ingredients

  • Lasts 4 times longer than ordinary air fresheners.Tropical citrus blend fragrance.Safe for people, pets and the environment.3-1/2-Ounce.Made with 100-percent natural citrus ingredients. Freshen and clean the air naturally with nature's most effective odor eliminator: 100-percent natural citrus fruit. Citrus Magic dissolves the strongest odors on contact and continues to eliminate odors for hours after the fresh citrus fragrance is gone. Ordinary air fresheners only cover-up odors and contain mostly water, a lot of gas, and a little perfume. Citrus Magic contains 100-percent pure, active citrus ingredients, so it lasts at least four times longer than artificial air fresheners. Safe for people, pets and the environment.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น