วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

ODORZOUT Laundry Additive Powder Bottle It Works!


It Works!, My daughter lived in a very old house at college and came home with clothes and bedding that smelled horribly of mold/mildew. The Odorzout laundry product worked on all her clothes, while the all-surface one helped get the odor out of the mattress and box-spring. I'll admit it took a few applications, where I sprinkled it on, let it sit for days, then vacuumed. But she now sleeps on it with no problem.
Works Just as Stated!, This was my second purchase of this product. I have a front-load washer and have been having trouble with mildewy smelling clothes for some time, especially denim. I now use a shake of this in each load and have soaked extra-smelly items in hot water & Odorzout and they came out smelling clean and fresh. I would definitely recommend.
ODORZOUT Powder 24 oz, I purchased this product to remove the smell from jeans. I have had to segregate jeans used to work in the garage on repair and restoration projects to prevent the smell from impacting other laundry. Even the closet/bedroom has taken on an odd odor from the jeans. I tried this product using Arm & Hammer Free Laundry detergent and two tablespoons of ODORZOUT for 4 pair of jeans (40w x 36L)it did nothing. I washed them a second time using the same detergent and half a cup of additive. The washed/wet jeans were covered in residue that did not rinse off. I washed them another time with no products in an attempt to remove the residue. Still no change in the smell of the jeans. After I dried the jeans the filter was clogged by the powder, just removing the filter sent the powder into the air and all over my laundry room, should have held my breath! (scent free Downy fabric softener used also during wash cycle and a scent free dryer sheet during drying)

Now, the product did absolutely nothing for the jeans.
It just didn't work..., Not to be a downer or anything but we have a front-loader washer and were really hoping that this could help eliminate a persistent odor in our laundry. We tried it for several weeks at the recommended dose then even doubled that but still absolutely no result... I wish it had worked. We were really hoping.
Fresh Towels!, I learned about this in a cleaning book. It is WONDERFUL! I wash all my linens in hot (130 degrees) water but couldn't understand why my towels smelled foul after the 1st shower. I do not use fabric softners.
best product EVER, this product saved my laundry! No more weird mildew-like smells. I am addicted.
Works First Time Used, I had some stale smelling gym socks/towels that no matter how often I washed them and no matter what I washed them with, they still had a moldy smell. My sister told me about this miracle stuff called Odorzout and I immediately went out to Amazon.com to see if it was available (my sister told me that it is very hard to find locally; she only knew of one store that carried it).

I only used two teaspoons for an oversize load (put all of the gym socks, gym and pool towels in this load) and everything came out smelling clean first wash/first time I used this on these items. No more moldy smell anymore ... WOW!!! I highly recommend. I also read that Odorzout has another format of this product that is used to remove pet odors from carpets, pet bedding, etc.
odorZstillhere!!, Bought this thinking I would get out that mildew smell from wet towels the kids let sit out. Save your money.
It just works., I buy clothes from ebay. Important: If something has a really, really hard to remove odor, like clothes that previously belonged to a smoker, then soak it. The instructions say to add a few tablespoons to the washer, but that doesn't usually cut it. I dampened the garment, put it in a plastic wash tub, sprinkled it liberally with Odorzout, and rubbed the powder in.
odorzout laundry additive, It works!!! Give it a try and you'll see for yourself.

  • Strong enough to get rid of smoke odor or gasoline odor in your clothes
  • Great for use with pet beds or rugs
  • Works great for any kind of persistent odor such as, musty towel odor, diapers, urine on sheets and more
  • Made of 100% All Natural Zeolite Mineral and is safe for any kind of washable fabric
  • Easy to use

  • Strong enough to get rid of smoke odor or gasoline odor in your clothes.Great for use with pet beds or rugs.Works great for any kind of persistent odor such as, musty towel odor, diapers, urine on sheets and more.Made of 100% All Natural Zeolite Mineral and is safe for any kind of washable fabric.Easy to use..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น