วันเสาร์ที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

PureAyre PureAyre, Odor Eliminator For Baby 14 fl oz (414 ml) It very much works!


It very much works!, I bought Pure Ayre years ago when Babycenter.com (oh, how I miss you!) was still around. Two children later I am finally running out. It's great for the air, diaper bags (we don't use a Genie, just biodegradable baggies) and, best of all, clothing. You can use a spritz of this on fabric and it immediately eliminates odor with no harm to the clothes. And, as I said, it really lasts. One of the best things to add to a shower present gift basket.
Works GREAT and QUICK, THIS IS GREAT!!! I spray my diaper pail and my diapers, and have no more odors! I started out spraying just the pail, with each use, and that works too...that smell that tried to climb out was stopped in it's tracks. Really, really impressive how quick this thing works. Definietly going to buy the largest size available. Doesn't seem to affect the diapers either (meaning wear and tear).

  • Air Freshener
  • 4414B
  • PureAyre

  • Air Freshener.4414B.PureAyre..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น