วันพุธที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sof Sole Matrix Sneaker Balls good

Sof Sole Matrix Sneaker Balls (6 Pack)
Sof Sole Matrix Sneaker Balls (6 Pack) Read more...

  • Sneaker Balls are not like other air feshners. They are smaller, tougher and rounder
  • They work in nasty little places where other air freshners don't fit
  • Fresh and Clean Scent
  • Matrix Bonus 6 Pack

  • Strong smell of bathroom disenfectant These have too strong of a smell and don't seem to eliminate the actual odor but just cover it up.The smell will get on your feet socks and hands and will spread to your bed! You can smell the disinfectant smell while walking around even after you take your shoes off it's still strong enough on socks that you can smell it.Sure it smells better than the shoes but shoe smell doesn't spread quite like this.
    Sof Sole Matrix Sneaker Balls The Sneaker Balls work okay but they are nothing great. I have always used some bags that are stuffed with cedar shavings to keep my tennis shoes fresh smelling. I usually get these at one of the dollar stores they come in a pack of two. When the Sof Sole Matrix Sneaker Balls are used up I will probably go back to the dollar store cedar bags. If you don't mind the smell of cedar I would save you money and head to the dollar store.
    e El producto enviado fue exactamente el mismo que se ve en la imagen lo recibi en el tiempo prometido y en excelente estado lo recomiendo.
    love!!! my husband has been looking for these for awhile and couldn't find them in any stores..
    sneaker balls These sneaker balls have a great long lasting smell. They seem to work fine on everyday shoes. However they weren't able to help out with really smelly soccer shoes from a teenager.
    Amazing Product These sneaker balls work magnificently! The first time I heard of it was my friend told me how good it works on stinky basketball shoes. I tossed a pair or two pairs of shoes because they smell very bad besides broken/teared on the edge. Now I bought these sneaker balls and I felt great I can wear my shoes for a longer time without worrying it smells. The sneaker balls remove my shoes odor within a week I chose to let it sit in my shoes for a longer time. After it removes the smell from my shoes I just have to twist the cage of these sneaker balls and turn it off keep them in my closet for my next use.
    good I bought this for my dad he used it before he likes it. overrall it's a good product. not too expensive but not cheap i wish it could be cheaper.
    Does the job eliminates odors + masks odors After using this exact product many years ago I decided to give them a try since I couldn't remember if they worked well or not. The reviews here on Amazon seemed mixed stating that it either worked well at eliminating odors or masked the odor instead of eliminating it. In an attempt to perform some semblance of a scientific venture I performed a pseduoexperiment to evaluate the efficacy of this deodorizer. I purchased this pack since it was the cheapest option
    Not just for shoes. I also use them at the bottom of my trash can. They last a good long while and are worth the money.
    Perfect for Running Shoes Great item. Keeps my running and workout shoes from smelling up the closet. The smell is strong but much better than sweaty shoes. You can open or close the holes in the balls to release more or less smell as needed.Highly recommend.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • SHOE ODOR ELIMINATOR Great Product! My husband's shoes smelled so bad I wouldn't even let him bring them in the house! I had tried several products but nothing really did the job. I'm really impressed by how effective this product was. A little went a long way and now I have my husband ...Read the full

    • Sof Sole Happy Feet Sneaker Balls Smelly Freshner that Works GREAT in Tennis Shoes

    • Dr. Scholl's Odor-X Odor Fighting Insoles, 1-Pair Packages (Pack of 4) These get the job done. These insoles provide just a little bit of comfort cush but not support so don't expect that.The printed guide on the bottom of the sole that allows you to cut them to size is slightly inaccurate. I would cut the line ...Read the full

    • Sof Sole Basketball Sneaker Balls Very long lasting smell I use these a lot for my shoes and have no complaints. They work well to keep the smell of old shoes down to a minimum. ...Read the full

    • Sof Sole Sport Sneaker Balls (3 Pack) Does the job eliminates odors + masks odors After using this exact product many years ago I decided to give them a try since I couldn't remember if they worked well or not. The reviews here on Amazon seemed mixed stating that it either worked ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น