วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Smelly Washer Washing Machine Treatments Un-freaking-believable

Smelly Washer Inc. Washing Machine Cleaner, 24 Treatments
Smelly Washer Inc. Washing Machine Cleaner, 24 Treatments Read more...

  • Safe and easy to use all natural formula
  • Use monthly to keep your washer, laundry and home smelling fresh and clean
  • Recommended by Linda Cobb "The Queen of Clean"

  • Wonderful productno more embarassing odor! Even though I'm a guy and my sense of smell is not as good I could tell I stunk!After many attempts to remove bad odor from my washer and laundry I was advised to use Smelly Cleaners by a friend. We ordered from Amazon and I used the cleaners upon arrival.
    Yes it does work Our washer smelled just awful. I didn't even want to wash clothes in it. I did some research and this seemed like the best solution. I was right. I put a capful into my washer with hot water and let it sit for 5 hours. While it was working the smell was awful! I drained the washer and did this a second time. Again stinkeroo. After the second one was done I put the washer through a rinse cycle. When it was done I was absolutely amazed at the wonderful smell and the drum is so shiny! It's like new! I highly recommend this product.
    No More Mildew! I never knew this product existed. Had those mildew smelling towels for years and always ran two wash cycles.
    Works for Toap Load Washer The third try worked mainly because I called customer service to get more detail on how to use the product. I filled my top load washer to the super level with hot water plus several large towels and several more gallons of hot water followed by an 8 hour soak with agitating the tub every hour or so then completed the cycle and the smell was almost gone. Spraying a pure citrus oil air freshener between the top of the tub and the white plastic rim helped resolve this. After doing several more wash loads with Smelly Washer there is no detectable smell of mildew remaining. I will continue to use this excellent product.
    Product did not work BUT there IS a simple solution!! This DID NOT WORK in my machine! But ALAS I HAVE A FIX! I've had a moldy mildew smell I have been fighting for a few months in my Samsung Front Load washer and nothing and I mean NOTHING has helped! I've used everything from bleach borax powder baking soda more bleach this stuff vinegar and more bleach. I have scoured the internet trying every tip imaginable & wasted so much money in electrical energy costs trying to eliminate the problem all to no avail. But in a desperate attempt to diffuse the problem FOR GOOD before I threw in the towel and trashed the nasty appliance I got to thinking. We have a pool sitting in our yard with plenty of pool supplies so I grabbed one of the many hth dual action chlorinating tablets the #2 that you put in a floater to keep your pool water sanitized and decided to try a chunk of one. You shouldn't allow it to come in contact with your skin so before I unwrapped it I threw it onto concrete so that it would break into pieces and I took the largest chunk I could find threw it directly into the tub of my washer with an old towel to help it stay put & add more water while washing then set the washer to SANITIZE which takes about two hours and runs with the hottest water temps possible and let it rip. I then ran another cycle on normal wash COLD WATER to rinse out the bleachy contaminants and removed the leftover tablet piece and towel from the machine. Now EVERY load thereafter smells SO fresh just like the day I had the appliance installed! I am beyond happy! Yes in essence I SHOCKED my front load washer! GOODBYE MILDEW!!! Yes it's that easy after all. Now why didn't the washer manufacturer's think of that?? NOTE If you should be one to try this at home PLEASE DO NOT touch the bleach tablet and allow the SANTIZE CYCLE to run completely before opening the washer door or the CI bleach fumes will get you and this can be very dangerous! Hot water can release some of the chlorine in the bleach as a gas. This does go away once you run a rinse cycle and it will not run amuck in your home unless you open the door at any time during the sanitize cycle. Now you can relax and enjoy your great smelling clothes again! It's truly amazing what a little sanitize tablet meant for a pool can do. Please post back with your results! You can thank me later.
    Less effective than bleach Like many others we have the smell issue with our HE front loader. I have tried various product including the tabs you buy at home depot bleach and vinegar. This product looked interesting and cost effective. After using it for a week and running it as instructed plus 4 extra cycles I found that it did not eliminate to odor. It did reduce to oder but did not remove it!! I then ran bleach and if finished it off. I have found the following from months and months of managing this issue Bleach one cup in the drum and one in the detergent/softener area + wiping down under the rubber gasket is most effective You may need to repeat this 2 times for total elimination of the odor Use hot water cycle leave the door open when the washer is not in use be proactive and run the bleach once a week why don't the washer companies come up with an automatic bleach cleaning cycle after each or several loads???????? This product was not totally ineffective but I think the tabs worked better and bleach is better overall I would just stick with bleach as its cheaper and more effectiveif the washer companies are reading this ..you have known about this for several years.
    doesn't work so I've tried it following all the different permutations of directions 1 cap in hottest water monthly 1 cap soaking in hottest water for 2 to 6 hours 1 cap soaking in hottest water plus 2 to 5 gallons more hot water & soaking for 2 to 6 hours. it does not make any difference at all regardless of which variation I twist myself around.the washer a HE top loader and yes I've even tried it putting the Smelly Washer thru the dispenser/not in the dispenser but in the barrel/in both w/ the above variations in soaking/etc. It's fair to say I've given this product a very good try still smells mildewy. in a very noticeable & icky & offputting way. Smelly Washer does not touch it at all.Bleach which I tried over & over again in every way I could think of did not make the slightest bit of difference either.the only thing so far that completely eliminated the problem was OxyClean I had a manyyearsold practicallyempty powder hanging around. thankfully. Apparently that is mostly Borax? I'm moving on to Borax next & after that if needed OxyClean in my back pocket as a tried&true method. Bummed about the Smelly Washer tho.
    Did not solve the problem seemed ineffective. Try vinegar. I tried this multiple times did the overnight soak hot water etc. The product just did not seem effective or reduce any odors. Ultimately I had more positive results using vinegar and a hot water cycle. Really wanted this to work better.
    Greenest and Safest I ordered Smelly Washer Cleaner along with Affresh and Washer Magic. DO NOT order Washer Magic if you don't like PERMANENT artificial fragrance in your washer which will also transfer to your clothes aka some Tide and Cheer? perfumes that I've encountered at laundromats. I gave away the bottle of Washer Magic I ordered as soon as I smelled it. The Affresh I ordered was three chunky individually packaged tablets in a larger bag and at least had a milder sort of lemony smell. I went to the Smelly Washer site and was happy to find this statement Our cleaner is made from 100% all natural citrus based ingredients. I've used the BioKleen laundry products for about 20 years and can appreciate the power of citrus based cleaners. That said I think the mold problem in my Kenmore HE3t might have started when I started using the liquid BioKleen instead of the powdered. I've left the door open since the washer was new so that wasn't the problem. I've switched back to the powder and combined with the cleaners I used the smell has gone. By the way the Smelly Washer Cleaner comes in the most efficient packaging a vitamin sized bottle of powder.
    Unfreakingbelievable I was skeptical. I have dark cranberrycolored towels that I spent too much money on about 2 years ago and they have not smelled right for the last year. No matter how many washes what kind of detergent with or without vinegar/baking soda how hot the dryer etc..and the washclothes were especially horrible. We'd give them a try straight from the dryer but as soon as they were wet YUCK. I was ready to give up and try bleaching them. I thought I'd first give this a try figuring the worst I'd do is waste a few bucks. BUT.SUCCESS!!! I am still surprised at this. I don't know yet if I'll have to use this occasionally or rarely or even all the time but at least my beautiful towels smell normal! And they seem softer and fluffier don't know why. I don't know what magical ingredients are in this but if your towels are stinky TRY THIS.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น