วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

PureAyre All Purpose Eliminator 14 Ounce Bottle VERY poor product.

PureAyre Home/All-Purpose Odor Eliminator, 14-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)
PureAyre Home/All-Purpose Odor Eliminator, 14-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4) Read more...

  • Powerful and Versatile
  • 100% Food Grade
  • Instantly Eliminates All Organic & Chemical Odors. Not a cover-up
  • 100% Readily Biodegradable
  • Safe To Spray On People/Pets

  • Best Stink Remover Ever If you have pets try the pet version This is an amazing product. Years ago I foolishly spilled an ENTIRE latte onto old VW's carpet. Of course I didn't clean it well or soon enough and it started to smell horrible. I was told I would have to replace the carpet.I tried Pure Ayre kept it in the car with me and sprayed it right into the carpet everytime I was at a stop light. Soon enough the odor was gone ever to return again.The reviewers who complain that it didn't work for cat pee might consider their pet odor product. The reviews for that are all stellar.
    Leaky bottles and broken and unworking spray top I have left packaging feedback two bottles leaked 2 of 4 tops do not spray. I will use the two remaining bottles of solution and refill the two good ones. Product was only 3/4 full on two of the bottles. I would not purchase again I think the tops are cheaply made thus the breakage.I have sprayed a couple of smelly areas in the home and will wait to see if the product really works as it says it will. I have now used this product and it is totally disappointing what you might call a ripoff . No wonder the sharks didn't buy the product they are smart! My Oust is much better at removing the odor.
    Amazing Product! Our cat pee'd on our couch several nights in a row and I tried all of the typical remedies. After seeing this on Shark Tank I had to give it a try. I sprayed the cushion thoroughlyno joy. Tried again it was better but I could still smell it.
    Pure Ayre I saw this product for the first time on a TV show called Shark Tank. I have two cats and could really use a product that did as claimed. All of the deodorizing products at the pet store did not perform well. This product will be added to that shelf as well. It smells like mint when sprayed. If you have a pet urine/ammonia smell you need to get rid of and you spray this product on it you will then be dealing with a minty ammonia smell. The bottle says that if the smell persists then PureAyre hasn't contacted the source of the odor. I used more than half a bottle on just one spot and soaked the area with it. The smell persisted. I was extremely disappointed but I've come to expect that sort of thing when seeing products on TV.
    Disappointed! I saw this on Shark Tank and figured it was exactly what I need. I have a indoor tree that the cat has peed on and didn't want to put chemicals on it. Plus said cat has peed on the carpet in a few rooms. Can't get rid of the cat or my kids and spouse would be really mad so had to find something and thought this was it.It has a VERY nice scent. I thought I had found the solution! Until an hour later when the spots I had sprayed smelled like cat pee again. I thought perhaps the cat remarked the spot. So shook the bottle sprayed more and made sure cat had no access to sprayed places. An hour later cat pee smell is back. Ok I have four bottles so I dumped a whole bottle shook prior to dumping on the carpet spots and rubbed it in. An hour later cat pee smell is back again.SO it doesn't get rid of the odor for good just for a while. What a terrible disappointment. Oh and the also removes stains no it doesn't do that either.
    It works! The product works really well. When you first spray it the smell is weird/bad then it turns to a peppermint smell and after a few minutes the odor is gone and so is the smell you're trying to cover up.
    Works far better than I imagined. I highly recommend this and am surprised how well it works on cigarette smells. I've used it to get the stank out of a guitar and case I bought online. After several applications worked beautifully and did not damage the guitar. It initially smells like mint but a healthy mint not a perfume smell. Then because a vinegar smell which dissipates. Sometimes you have to use it several times but the smell gets less and less until it's gone. I'm like a blood hound. I can't stand perfume or cigs and this rids both.
    The ONLY odor eliminator that actually works! I have no idea why it didn't work for some of the other reviewers. My guess is that they didn't use it properly. Or perhaps they didn't clean anything first. Or maybe they just prefer toxic chemically fragrance products that cover up the stink with more stink.I've used this product for many years on cat urine litter boxes to rid a couch that I bought that reeked of perfume perfume stink on my clothes bedding etc. after being kept in a perfumed dorm at the firehouse cigarette smoke etc. It works great and it's the only thing that I have ever found to be effective.Make sure that you read the directions. Occasionally it takes more than one application but it does work. And without all of the toxic chemicals.
    Must have for pet owners. BEST stuff ever. This is the ONLY product I have ever found that can 100% remove the smell of cat urine.If this product hasn't worked for you go to the PureAyre web site and read the instructions on how to use.It must actually reach any area touched by the urine. I have used this on a soaked mattress and I had to use almost the entire spray bottle toget it soaked enough as deep as the cat urine. But I didn't have to buy a new mattress.I have had 4 cats over the years and eventually they will go outside the litter box for some reason and this is the only product I have everused that permanently eliminated the odor and didn't just mask it.For the person using it on a tree and another on a pool table. Try again. The tree bark may be the problem or the soil around it wasn't soaked enough.Same with the pool table it has to penetrate down to any area touched by the urine in order to break it down but it will work.Also I buy the Marine strength. They all have the same ingredients but the Marine is the strongest.
    VERY poor product. I left my car window down in a parking lot for two weeks. It rained while I was away and I have a real musty odor in my car. Decided to purchase PureAyre. When ordering I selected the odor eliminator specifically designed for cars but I got a one size fits all product instead that included use in the car. I received no return or shippping paperwork from the merchant with the 4 bottles of product I used one entire bottle and half of another according to package directions and the result is my car smells as bad as it did before. TOTAL waste of money and time.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • PureAyre Pet Odor Eliminator Refill, 1-Gallon Hands down the best cat urine odor killer As a multiple cat owner there's no way to avoid one of the worst odors in the world cat urine. PureAyre is the only product I've found that really does eliminate this odor. I've been using it for over 8 years now ever since ...Read the full

    • Clean Earth - Pureayre 14 Oz Pure Ayre® Pet Spray 4414P, Pack of 4 A disappointment I have an older dog that smells and just as advertized I sprayed this product directly onto his fur and it did not harm him in any way and the odor immediately went away but withing an hour it was back. The reason I purchased this product was I saw ...Read the full

    • Clean Earth - Pureayre Pure Ayre® Pet Kit 11414P Not helpful I recently moved into a new apartment and my cat responded to the stress by urinating all over the corner of my living room including the side of my couch. I tried several treatments of this product on that spot and even resorted ...Read the full

    • PUREayre Odor Eliminator - 4 ounce Erases bedroom odors This stuff is great. It's unscented and its natural odor is light and pleasant in the spraying stage and pretty much disappears in seconds.Its enzymes actually seem to just eat up the bad smelling particulates.An accidentally large spray of the ...Read the full

    • PureAyre Home & Car Odor Eliminator, 4-Ounce Bottle ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น