วันอังคารที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Medi aire Biological Odor Eliminator Refill Odor Eliminator

Medi-aire Biological Odor Eliminator - 8 Oz Refill - Fresh Air Scent - Each
Medi-aire Biological Odor Eliminator - 8 Oz Refill - Fresh Air Scent - Each Read more...

  • Unit Of Measure: Each
  • Package Size: 1/Ea

  • MediAire This is an excellent product for odors that I have used in my medical practice and home for a number of years.It is concentrated and a single spray will neutralize offensive odors in a room. I highly recommend.
    Odor Eliminator I was introduced to this product in the hospital when I had back surgery. I used it a home and found it to be the most awesome clean smelling product I had ever found. And it eleminated odors with one spray not a cover up. I've supplied friends and family with this product. I can't say enought about it.
    Read more...


    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น